LICENSED BROKER-OWNER NYS/NJS
Ryan Brown is the Broker-Owner of Interstate Home Properties, a licensed New York and New Jersey Real Estate Company.
Why Choose Me?
- Honesty and integrity
- Dedication to each client's specific needs
- Ability to align your needs, timeline, and finances with your sale & purchase
- Access to my entire network of professionals, Attorneys, Digital Designers, Lenders, Inspectors, Appraisers, Title Companies, Moving Companies
- Because I "HUMANIZE" the process with every single client
- Because I put myself into the shoes of the buyer or seller to ensure that their DEAL gets to the finish line
- I do not set borders; I go where my clients need me to go, so they're in the right hands
I work closely with Smash Media NYC, one of the top 10 graphic design firms on Staten Island, that handles my marketing, printing, and photography. I am very good with numbers. I have a great understanding of the housing market. I am a homeowner.
YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD REALTOR
"Making my clients feel comfortable with me is my number one priority. Purchasing or selling real estate is a huge decision. I want to make that process as smooth as possible."
- Ryan Brown.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
KIND WORDS FROM MY LOVELY CLIENTS
"Ryan was very thorough, he answered all my questions in a timely manner. He did research on all the properties I would ask him about."
"Ryan is very goal-oriented and does not leave any detail, no matter how small, to chance. His knowledge of the real estate market coupled with an understanding of the customer base makes him quite a remarkable partner."
"Working with Ryan was a pleasure. He took care of EVERYTHING that could have caused us a headache. He made buying the home extremely easy and he really helped us a lot throughout the process. I would recommend Ryan to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring realtor."
"Ryan is a thorough professional and a very patient real estate agent. I approached him in 2019 to purchase a home in Staten Island, and he showed us plenty of homes within our budget range. He always respected our opinion and gave us his frank opinion. Owing to unforeseen circumstances, I had to postpone our search, but Ryan did not give up. He reached out again in a few months and showed us more homes until we found one to our liking. He was always reachable and responsive as we navigated our search. I highly recommend Ryan to anyone looking to buy a home, especially first-timer home-buyers!"